Sunday, December 26, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #388, December 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
The Mask Falling by Samantha Shannon

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just 1 new book, but there's not too many books that I want to add to my TBR now at the end of the month! 

Week 51:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Deal by Elle Kennedy, A Rip Through Time by Kelley Armstrong, Lore Olympus: Volume 1 by Rachel Smythe, The Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong, To All the Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han, Servants of the Storm by Delilah S. Dawson, Gilded by Marissa Meyer, Murder at the Beacon Bakeshop by Darci Hannah, Murder at the Christmas Cookie Bake-Off by Darci Hannah, Myrnin's Tale by Rachel Caine, Viper and the Farmer by Rachel Caine, The First Day of the Rest of Your Life by Rachel Caine, Glass Houses by Rachel Caine, Eve's Diary by Rachel Caine, Amelia's Story by Rachel Caine, The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine, Rival by Avery Hastings, Feuds by Avery Hastings

I had a free week to read whatever I wanted, and I read a good deal, so I'm really happy with this week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!