Sunday, December 19, 2021

Wheel of TBR #82, December 19th

 saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. For each week of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 3 or more times in month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 3 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it before the end of the month, then for my next week of spins, I have to add a punishment for each book unread. I'll roll for each unread book, and have to apply each and every punishment chosen to the week.
3. Each month I'll get a prompt from my Binge Read Wheel (either specifically picking the prompt, or spinning the wheel) and I have to read at least 9 books, though I can read more!

Of the books from the last week, I read Snowstorms & Sleigh Bells by Kelley Armstrong, In the Study with the Wrench by Diana Peterfreund, and started Feuds by Avery Hastings. 

Binge Read Wheel:
For this month, I chose Yearly Goals. I read In the Ballroom With the Candlestick by Diana Peterfruend, Phantom Game by Christine Feehan, so I've read 10/9+.

Prompts Used This Week:
Audiobook, Goodreads Recommends, Series Continued and Unfinished/Current 2021.

Audiobook-Chartreuse-The Unquiet Past by Kelley Armstrong-I can this audiobook through my library, so that works! 

Goodreads Recommends-Rose-14 Ways to Die by Vincent Ralph-This book was on my recommends from my To Be Read list! 

Series Continued and Unfinished/Current 2021-Spring Green-Annihilation Road by Christine Feehan-Torpedo Ink series is on my list, so that works! 

Colour Totals:
Red: 1
Orange: 1
Yellow: 1
Chartreuse: 2
Green: 1
Spring Green: 1
Cyan: 1
Azure: 1
Blue: 0
Violet: 1
Magenta: 0
Rose: 2

Prompts for Next Week:
Short Book-Red
Series Number-Orange
Sophomore Book-Yellow
Book Battle-Chartreuse
Even Chapters-Green
Library Book-Spring Green
A-Z End Title-Cyan
ARC To Be Published-Azure
More Than 1000 Reviews-Blue
Sat on Shelves-Violet
Reread-Magenta
Physical Book to Read in 2021-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!