Monday, December 13, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #549, December 13th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #548
Teaser Tuesday #556
WWW Wednesday #556
WOW #552
Will the Time Come #549
Third Sentence Thursday #539
Random Reads #525
First Lines Friday #552
Book Blogger Hop #218
The Reward Challenge Update #534
Wheel of TBR #81
How Well I Stuck to It #386
Wrote that Review Update #384

Week 49 Reviews:

Tours:

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Clear Your S**t Readathon: 

Believeathon: Escape from the Jungle:

Reindeer Readathon: 

Random:

OK, so I got 29 posts in 7 days, and I read some really fantastic books. Work was the worst it's ever been, and just an overall stressful week, so I'm glad it's over, but things won't die down until after the Christmas Rush. Bah. I can't wait for next weeks books though! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

2 comments:

  1. I have just a couple of January review books to read and then I'll be reading from my own stack for a while. I can't wait! BTW you linked up last week's post on It's Monday! Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! And fixed! I tried using history mode, which had my picture already instead of dragging it from my computer file, but alas, it was too good to be true! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!