Sunday, December 19, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #387, December 19th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 51:
Nothing Planned!

A free week, so I can read whatever I want! 

Week 50:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Heartsong by T.J. Klune, Feralsong by T.J. Klune, Lovesong Part II by T.J. Klune, Brothersong by T.J. Klune, A Swift and Savage Tide by Chloe Neill, Snowstorms & Sleigh Bells by Kelley Armstrong, They Never Learn by Layne Fargo, Little Thieves by Margaret Owen, In the Study With the Wrench by Kelley Armstrong, In the Ballroom With the Candlestick by Kelley Armstrong, Phantom Game by Christine Feehan 

Well I read a good number of great books, so I'm happy with this week, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!