Monday, December 27, 2021

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #551, December 27th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #550
Teaser Tuesday #558
WWW Wednesday #558
WOW #554
Will the Time Come #551
Third Sentence Thursday #541
Random Reads #527
First Lines Friday #554
Book Blogger Hop #220
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 15
The Reward Challenge Update #536
Wheel of TBR #83
How Well I Stuck to It #388
Wrote that Review Update #386

Week 51 Reviews:
The Deal

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Clear Your S**t Readathon: 

Reindeer Readathon: 
Update 8

Random:
We Have the Title of The Scholomance #3!!!!

OK, so I got 36 posts in 7 days, and it was a pretty great week, I read some great books, and there was Christmas. Mine was quiet again, it was just me and my parents, because my brother couldn't make it at the last minute because he doesn't have snow tires. What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read The Mask Falling!

Dreamwalker Paige Mahoney has eluded death again. Snatched from the jaws of captivity and consigned to a safe house in the Scion Citadel of Paris, she finds herself caught between those factions that seek Scion's downfall and those who would kill to protect the Rephaim's puppet empire.

The mysterious Domino Program has plans for Paige, but she has ambitions of her own in this new citadel. With Arcturus Mesarthim-her former enemy-at her side, she embarks on an adventure that will lead her from the catacombs of Paris to the glittering hallways of Versailles. Her risks promise high reward: the Parisian underworld could yield the means to escalate her rebellion to outright war.

As Scion widens its bounds and the free world trembles in its shadow, Paige must fight her own memories after her ordeal at the hands of Scion. Meanwhile, she strives to understand her bond with Arcturus, which grows stronger by the day. But there are those who know the revolution began with them-and could end with them...

2 comments:

  1. Great week as usual! I'm looking forward to the same books you are. I requested the new Lady Darby at NetGalley and hope to be approved. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) And yeah :) I did, as well, with the same hope! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!