Monday, August 8, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #583, August 8th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #582
Teaser Tuesday #590
WWW Wednesday #590
WOW #586
Will the Time Come #583
Third Sentence Thursday #573
Random Reads #559
First Lines Friday #586
Book Blogger Hop #252
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 26
The Reward Challenge Update #568
Wheel of TBR #115
How Well I Stuck to It #420
Wrote that Review Update #417

ARC August: 

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 
Update 2

Pick-Pong-A-Thon:

Random:

OK, so I got 40 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a pretty great reading week, I read a bunch, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy your week of reading whatever you want. I'm reading a book I got from the author right now, but I would have bought it anyway. Then it will be my own choices for a couple of weeks.

    http://carstairsconsiders.blogspot.com/2022/08/august-7ths-sundaymonday-post.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can't wait! And that sounds great! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. A lot of posts! Have a great reading week!
    http://www.lyndonperrywriter.com/2022/08/book-date-monday-aug-8-2022.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you do, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Wow! Lots of posts. I hope you enjoy whatever you pick for this week. I need to read review books but am mostly reading science fiction. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And so far, I have, and I can't wait to continue! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!