Sunday, December 4, 2022

How Well I Stuck to It #437, December 4th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 49:
Nothing Planned!

Just a free week, I have plenty of TBR books that I want to read, so I'm going with that! 

Week 48:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

The Poison Season by Mara Rutherford, Being Mary Bennet by J.C. Peterson, The Song that Moves the Sun by Anna Bright, Lock the Doors by Vincent Ralph, Here There Are Monsters by Amelinda Bérubé, Relic by Heather Terrell, The Six by Mark Alpert, If Only by Jennifer Gilmore, No Accident by Laura Bates, Zomburia by Adam Gallardo, Look What You Made Me Do by Elaine Murphy, Devils Unto Dust by Emma Berquist, Primer and Punishment by Diane Kelly, Ghosts & Garlands by Kelley Armstrong, The Pact by Elle Kennedy, The Score by Elle Kennedy, The Incident by Elle Kennedy, The Demon Tide by Laurie Forest, Restoration by Ann Aguirre, Horde by Ann Aguirre

Yeah, a free week, and I read a bunch, so yeah, I'm happy with that, and I can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!