Friday, December 2, 2022

Wacky Witches Readathon Update 1

So I've read my first book for the Wacky Witches Readathon, and it was The Demon Tide which is for the prompt Finish Your Current Read, and I'll be reading Horde next! For the self love prompt, An Act of Self Love, I looked into the mirror and told myself I was beautiful. For the next self love prompt, Let Go of the Past, I've written Not to put so much pressure on myself.

My Reading Journey:

The Demon Tide by Laurie Forest
Prompt Fulfilled: Finish Your Current Read
Started On: December 2nd
Finished On: December 2nd, 6:34 PM
Pages Read: 672

Horde by Ann Aguirre
Prompt Fulfilled: A Book You'd Like to Finish Before 2023
Started On: December 2nd
Currently On: Page 0 of 420

Prompts Left: Read a Book You Think Will Be Important To You, Your Wish for 2023
Books Read: 1
Pages Read: 672

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!