Friday, December 29, 2023

Book Battle January 2024 TBR

Well it's time to choose my January TBR for Book Battle. So here are the books that I've picked this month: 
5pts-"Time" in the title-For the Last Time by Heidi Perks
5pts-Book you meant to read last year-The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter 
5pts-Story that isn't set in the present-The Duke Starts a Scandal by Sophie Jordan
5pts-Book about time-See You Yesterday by Rachel Lynn Solomon
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read in a day-Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-Sci-fi book-Chaos Terminal by Mur Lafferty
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Sapphire Blue by Kerstin Gier
10pts-Takes place in two different time periods-Dark and Deepest Red by Anna-Marie McLemore
15pts-Story that mentions a paradox-The Atlas Complex by Olivie Blake 
20pts-Book with your team in it*-Time Loop-A Quantum Love Story by Mike Chen

Some possibilities that I might want to read to fit the theme:
-Master of Time by Brenda Joyce
-Outlander Series by Diana Gabaldon
-Passenger Series by Alexandra Bracken
-My Name Is Memory by Ann Brashares
-Tempest Series by Julie Cross
-Into the Dim Series by Janet B. Taylor

How did I do last month?
5pts-Competitive main character-Powerless by Lauren Roberts-Read!
5pts-Book that warms you up-Tempting the Best Man by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Read!
5pts-Set in a cold place-Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp-Read!
5pts-"Ice" in the title-Of Ice and Shadows by Audrey Coulthurst-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 1-Book you read while listening to music-Lore Olympus, Volume 5 by Rachel Smythe-Read!
5pts-CRITERIA CHOICE 2-2023 release-The Study Chronicles by Maria V. Snyder-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 1-Blades of Furry by Deya Muniz 11-20-Read!
10pts-CLUB READ 2-Blades of Furry by Deya Muniz 21-30-Read!
10pts-Book with music in it-Howl for the Gargoyle by Kathryn Moon-Read!
15pts-About an athlete-Tempting the Player by Jennifer L. Armentrout-Read!
20pts-Book with ice skating in it*Baby It's Cold Outside-Blades of Furry by Deya Muniz 1-10-Read!

Man, I had a great time reading this TBR, I had it finished pretty quickly so was able to focus on the rest of my end of year books. Can't wait for this new year!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!