Saturday, December 16, 2023

Week 50 Review: Cold Water Veins

From Goodreads:
Two estranged sisters, Lillian and Adelia, struggle to come to terms after the mother they've believed to be dead for the past fifteen years actually passes away. Confused and in shock, they travel together to the isolated village of their childhood to claim the farm that was passed on to them. There's comfort in returning to this place of their birth, where a simpler, rustic life feels possible – but the sisters quickly realize that something is very wrong with the village, and that their mother was hiding more than they could have ever imagined.

My Review:


Author: Amy Lukavics
Read: December 10th, 2023
Source: Audible 
Reason Why: It sounded really great, and it's a SAC 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Audible Originals
Published: August 12st 2021
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!