Monday, December 25, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #655, December 25th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #654
Teaser Tuesday #662
WWW Wednesday #662
WOW #658
Will the Time Come #655
Third Sentence Thursday #645
Random Reads #631
First Lines Friday #658
Book Blogger Hop #324
Monthly ARC's Update 57
The Reward Challenge Update #640
Wheel of TBR #187
How Well I Stuck to It #492
Wrote that Review Update #489

Week 51 Reviews:

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Merry Bookmas Readathon: 

Reindeer Readathon: 

Bookgammon Readathon: 

OK, so I got 36 posts in 7 days, and yeah, it was a pretty good week, some great books were read, and yeah, it's Christmas, so I have it off, so yeah! Though it's going to be hard, the first Christmas without Dobby. Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want! 

6 comments:

  1. Happy Christmas and a happy reading week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, late Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Have a great Christmas and enjoy your time off. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I hope you did, too! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Merry Christmas!! Enjoy your day off and your week reading whatever you want!
    My Sunday Wrap-Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Late Merry Christmas! I did, and I hope you did enjoy, as well! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!