Saturday, December 16, 2023

Week 50 Review: Look What You Made Me Do

From Goodreads:
Never let it be said I'm heartless, just appropriately ruthless.
For years, I was Dylan Truman. Your average girl next door with romantic hopes and dreams.

Until the incident. From then on, my fate was sealed.

I became Lady Justice, a vigilante for hire who lives for the sole purpose of exacting revenge on those who deserve it. Cheater. Bully. Swindler. I don't discriminate.

But my next target is the worst one yet.

Brent Wilder. CEO billionaire and the nation's hero. But to me, he's the villain who committed unforgivable sins and ruined my sister's life. And if there's one thing you should know, family means everything to me.

Now I have the chance to take my revenge and show the world his true colours, and I won't stop until I take him down.

Watch out, Brent Wilder, as Lady Justice is coming for you...

My Review:


Author: Katherine A. Olson
Read: December 11th, 2023
Source: NetGalley 
Reason Why: Sounded really good, and it's a DAC Book and a SAC 2023 Book! 
Publisher: Embla Books
Published: October 10th 2023
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!