Sunday, December 17, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #491, December 17th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 51:
A Matter of Secrets and Spies by Honor Raconteur

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Just one book, one that's coming out on Friday, but it's one that I just have to read right away! 

Week 50:
Random in Death by J.D. Robb

vs.

Howl for the Gargoyle by Kathryn Moon, Don't Hang Up by Benjamin Stevenson, The House on the Water by Margot Hunt, No Kindness Too Soon by Sylvain Neuvel, Same Time Next Year by Tessa Bailey, Drowned by Cyn Balog, Random in Death by J.D. Robb, Cold Water Veins by Amy Lukavics, The Werewolf's 15 Minutes by Jonathan Maberry, Before I Let Go by Marieke Nijkamp No Exit by Taylor Adams, Tempting the Bodyguard by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Look What You Made Me Do by Katherinee E. Olsen, Forged by Magic by Jenna Wolfhart, All That Consumes Us by Erica Waters, The Fragile Threads of Power by V.E. Schwab, One Dark Window by Rachel Gillig, Two Twisted Crowns by Rachel Gillig, Badger to the Bone by Shelly Laurenston, Breaking Badger by Shelly Laurenston, Twisted Fates by Danielle Rollins, Dark Stars by Danielle Rollins, Saga, Volume 10 by Brian K. Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Business or Pleasure by Rachel Lynn Solomon, Kiss Her Once for Me by Alison Cochrun, Wicked Fox by Kat Cho, This is How You Lose the Time War by Max Gladstone and Amal El-Mohtar, Love Reborn by Yvonne Woon, Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust, Icebreaker by Hannah Grace, Water's Wrath by Elise Kova, Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst, Of Ice and Shadows by Audrey Coulthurst, Living Dead Girl by Rachel Vincent

Yeah,  I read what I wanted, and a whole bunch more, I was really pushing it for the readathon, but yeah I read some really great reads, and I can't wait to take things slower next week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!