Friday, December 29, 2023

Monthly ARC's February Round Up

This is my monthly ARC accountability challenge, to list out the books that I have as ARC's that are being published in the coming month, rounding them up at the start of the month, and seeing how well I did at the end, as well as rounding up the next month's books. 

So how did I do last month? 
I read 0 of 5 books. So I had two months in a row where I didn't read any of the next upcoming books, which isn't good! Must catch back up with these books! 

So the ARC's that I have coming out in February are
NetGalley:
The Wrath by Gena Showalter - February 6th, 2024
Infinity Alchemist by Kacen Callender - February 6th, 2024
The Book of Ile-Rien by Martha Wells - February 27th, 2024
Tender Beasts by Liselle Sambury- February 27th, 2024

Edelweiss:
All This Twisted Glory by Tahereh Mafi - February 6th, 2024
Out of Body by Nia Davenport - February 6th, 2024
I Only Read Murder by Will Ferguson and Ian Ferguson - February 27th, 2024

7. Which isn't great, I really need to read these books! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!