Friday, December 29, 2023

Phase Out Your TBR Phase Two January 2024 Sign Up

So I'm signing up for Phase Out Your TBR, for Phase Two, hosted by Krys at Krys' Corner and you can find the announcement video here

This round is taking place in the month of January! 

I'm going to be playing this two ways, one to play the phase, and use what I got. The other is to make a phase out of the prompts I want to fill. But you start off with a hand of 10 cards and pick up one card, so I'm going to have 11, that I "discard" when I read, to complete the phase.

For the playing, I got Phase Two with 10's and a run of 2-5.
Red 10 - Highest Rated - Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J. Maas
Green 10 - Set Outside Your Country - The Duke Starts a Scandal by Sophie Jordan
Yellow 10 - Author You Love - The Darkest Torment by Gena Showalter

Blue 2 - Newest Purchase - The Atlas Complex by Olivie Blake
Red 3 - Nature on the Cover - Joyride by Anna Banks
Yellow 4 - Big Book - A Breath of Snow and Ashes by Diana Gabaldon
Red 5 - Paperback - Sparks of Light by Janet B. Taylor

Blue 10 - Water on the Cover - For the Last Time by Heidi Perks
Green 7 - Hardcover - A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Red 8 - Standalone - A Quantum Love Story by Mike Chen
Yellow 8 - Finish a Series - Emerald Green by Kerstin Gier

For the prompts, I chose to make the phase with 9's and a run of 4-7.

Green 9 - Fire on the Cover - Waking Fire by Jean Louise
Blue 9 - BIPOC Rep - Tender Beasts by Liselle Sambury
Yellow 9 - Multiple POVs - Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas

Red 4 - Pretty Cover - This Woven Kingdom by Tahereh Mafi
Green 5 - LGBTQIA+ Rep - The Bone Spindle by Leslie Vedder
Red 6 - Short Book - Only Hard Problems by Jennifer Estep
Yellow 7 - No People On the Cover - Passenger by Alexandra Bracken

Red 1 - Continue a Series - A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
Green 12 - Anticipated Read - An Unfinished Murder by Jude Deveraux 
Blue 12 - Even Page Number - All This Twisted Glory by Tahereh Mafi 
Yellow 5 - One Word Title - Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!