Sunday, December 31, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #493, December 31st

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 1:
Nothing Planned! 

Another free week to start off the new year, just to read all the things on the various TBRs.

Week 52:
Nothing Planned! 

vs.

The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis, Finlay Donovan Rolls the Dice by Elle Cosimano, A Grim and Sunken Vow by Ashley Shuttleworth, Leopard's Hunt by Christine Feehan, Burning Dawn by Gena Showalter, Born to Be Badger by Shelly Laurenston, A Year to the Day by Robin Benway, The Assassin Game by Kirsty McKay, Ruthless Vows by Rebecca Ross, Bone Weaver by Aden Polydoros, The Rest of the Story by Sarah Dessen, Dawn of Fate and Valor by Lucinda Dark and Rebecca Grey, The Warden by Daniel M. Ford, Pacifica by Kristen Simmons, Fire in You by Jennifer L. Armentrout, Tangled Up in You by Christina Lauren, Saga, Volume 11 by Brian K. Vaughan, Illustrated by Fiona Staples, Toph Beifong's Metalbending Academy by Faith Erin Hicks, Illustrated by Peter Wartmen, Azula in the Spirit Temple by Faith Erin Hicks, Illustrated by Peter Wartmen, This Cursed Light by by Emily Thiede

Yeah, I read a good number of books, so I'm happy with this week! Can't wait for this next week, and the new year! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!