Monday, December 18, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #654, December 18th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #653
Teaser Tuesday #661
WWW Wednesday #661
WOW #657
Will the Time Come #654
Third Sentence Thursday #644
Random Reads #630
First Lines Friday #657
Book Blogger Hop #323
21 Books to Read in 2021 Update 38
The Reward Challenge Update #639
Wheel of TBR #186
How Well I Stuck to It #491
Wrote that Review Update #488

Week 50 Reviews:
Howl for the Gargoyle


OK, so I got 75 posts in 7 days, and yeah, I pushed to get all the prompts I wanted to in the readathon, and I did, and I read a lot of great and fantastic read, so I'm happy with that! And glad to take this week slow! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read A Matter of Secrets and Spies!

How many ways can a marriage proposal go wrong?

the ring gets stolen
a storm destroys the beach
a dead body, seriously?
A THEFT RING?!

Come hell or highwater, he WILL propose before leaving this benighted island.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like another full week for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was a little overwhelmed, so I'm taking this week much easier! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Great reading week as usual! I've not heard of the series for the book you are planning to read this week. It looks good. I'm almost half finished with Random in Death and loving it. Come see my week here. Happy reading and happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And it's one of my favourite series ever, I found it because of Ilona Andrew's recommendation of the first book, and I've loved all of the Honor Raconteur books I've read since! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!