Sunday, December 24, 2023

How Well I Stuck to It #492, December 24th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 52:
Nothing Planned! 

Just a free week to round out the year, I have some books that I want to squeeze in before the end of the year, so I need to keep the different sources of TBR to a minimum! 

Week 51:
A Matter of Secrets and Spies by Honor Raconteur

vs.

Tell Her Story by Margot Hunt, The Last One to Leave by Benjamin Stevenson, Copper Moon by Rachel Caine, Cold Curses by Chloe Neill, Steelstriker by Marie Lu, Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst, The Benevolent Society of Ill-Mannered Ladies by Alison Goodman, Suggested Reading by Dave Connis, This Vicious Grace by Emily Theide, Knight Assassin by Rima Jean, A Matter of Secrets and Spies by Honor Raconteur, Wildfire by Hannah Grace, Crystal Crowned by Elise Kova, Inferno by Marjorie M. Liu, Illustrated by Sana Takeda, The Graham Effect by Elle Kennedy

I read what I wanted, and a decent amount of other books, so I'm happy with that, and can't wait for the final week of the year! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!