Friday, October 16, 2015

First Lines Friday #222, October 16th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"St. Augustine, in northern Florida, was beautiful, especially by night. It was the image of everything graceful and lovely in the Deep South and, when seen by the gentle glow of the moon, as serene a place as one might ever hope to see." -Unhallowed Ground by Heather Graham

Well, that sounds very nice and good, but since it's the opening, I know things are going to go downhill from there! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. St. Augustine sounds beautiful. Did it indeed go downhill from there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it does sound really beautiful! And yeah, it did with a murder :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!