Saturday, October 31, 2015

Week 44 Review: Phantom Evil

From Goodreads:
A secret government unit, a group of renegade paranormal investigators-and a murder no one else can crack

Though haunted by the recent deaths of two teammates, Jackson Crow knows that the living commit the most heinous crimes.

A police officer utilizing her paranormal intuition, Angela Hawkins already has her hands full of mystery and bloodshed.

But one assignment calls to them too strongly to resist. In a historic mansion in New Orleans's. And yet others believe she was beckoned by the ghostly spirits inhabiting the house-once the site of a serial killer's grisly work.

In this seemingly unsolvable case, only one thing is certain: whether supernatural or all too human, crimes of passion will cast Jackson and Angela into danger of losing their lives-and their immortal souls.

My Review:
Such a great book! I'm really glad that I started with the beginning, even if this book doesn't have old characters-Nikki and Brent are mentioned as having 3 kids as why they aren't joining this group. So yeah, that was really great!

This book, it kinda went back to where the first book in the first series where the gifts were a little undefined, and where they didn't really see ghosts, they just had gifts that were paranormal in nature, a big vague.

I really enjoyed reading these characters! They worked as a team, and there were good relationships between them, and I can't wait to read more about them and as the other team members find romance while solving mysteries!

Really fantastic mystery! There were a lot of balls in the air, the senator's people and the senator's enemies, between all of that, there was a lot of conflict and intrigue! Though I did feel sorry for some people, there were some really bad guys!

Yeah, I enjoyed this book a lot, and I can't wait to read more of this series!

Author: Heather Graham
Series: Krewe of Hunters #1
Read: October 29th, 2015
Source: Own
Reason Why: Reading this series! And it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Book and a RR Book!
Publisher: Mira
Published: March 27th 2011
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!