Saturday, October 31, 2015

Week 44 Review: The Murder of an Angel

From Goodreads:
In the dramatic conclusion of the bestselling Confessions series, Tandy Angel's next murder case could be her own!

Tandy Angel is losing her mind—or so she thinks. Even as she's forced to fight for the family company, she's imagining new dangers in every shadow. And as her detective prowess is called into question and her paranoia builds, she has to face the very real possibility that the stalker she's convinced will take her life could be all in her head—or the very real danger that finally brings her down. 

My Review:
This book was really fantastic! A really great ending to the series, though I do have a few complaints here and there! I've enjoyed this series, and while it's sad to say goodbye, well, for me, this book was one of the weakest instalments in the series, like it's been going down since the 2nd book. Which sucks, and is my personal opinion, but oh, well, still a really great series and a great book!

Sometimes things went over the top. It was really strange to read when she went back to school and how she and her ex-best friend interacted, and the words and everything going on, it was just a little bit too dramatic, and it didn't feel really real!

This book, Tandy was the potential murder victim. And she almost got killed many times. And I enjoyed the mystery there, it was the best thing about the book for me. There was that one point that brought me back to the earlier books when Tandy figures things out, but doesn't tell us, she lets things play out!

It kinda really sucks that this book is the end of the series! That ending was just a little bit abrupt, without a lot of details. Like hey, it's the end, so we're going to get the happy ending but it doesn't matter we just get it, it just isn't told how they did. There were just a few details that we got that showed that we didn't get all that I wanted-especially with her sister!

Yeah, it was a really good book, but for me, it just had a lot of negatives that I wanted to talk about. I still enjoyed it!

Authors: James Patterson and Maxine Paetro
Series: Confessions #4
Read: October 27th, 2015
Source: Tuebl
Reason Why: Love this series! And it's a End of Series 2015 Book and a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2015 Book!
Publisher: Little, Brown Company
Published: October 26th 2015
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!