Sunday, October 4, 2015

We Have the Cover of Charley Davidson #10!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of The Curse of the Tenth Grave! And it's pretty awesome and bubbly!


From Goodreads:
Grim Reaper Charley Davidson is back in the tenth installment of Darynda Jones' New York Times bestselling paranormal series.

Part-time PI and full-time grim reaper, Charley Davidson has asked a lot of questions throughout her life: Why can I see dead people? Who is the hot supernatural entity following me? How do I get gum out of my sister's hair before she wakes up? But, "How do I trap not one god, but three?" was never among them. Until now. And since those gods are on earth to kill her daughter, she has little choice but to track them down, trap them, and cast them from this dimension.

But one of them stole her heart a very long time ago. Can a god of absolute death and destruction change his omniscient spots, or will his allegiance lie with his brothers?

Those are just some of the questions Charley must answer, and quick. Add to that a homeless girl on the run for her life, a man who's been framed for murdering a woman who is still very much alive, and a pendant made from god glass that has the entire supernatural world in an uproar, Charley has her hands full. If she can manage to take care of the whole world-destroying-gods thing, we're saved. If not, well...


It doesn't come out till June 2016, but that means there's about 6 months between each release, and the fact of book 9 coming out in January, makes it much easier! I love the Grim Reaper images that are on the glasses, the skull and crossbones, and a grim reaper! So awesome! I can't wait for this book, I'm so excited! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!