Friday, October 9, 2015

Julie Murphy Author Page

The Story: I got both Side Effects May Vary and Dumplin' from Edelweiss, and yeah, that makes me so lucky, because they're just such awesome books!

Website

Series: Dumplin', Faith Herbert Origin Story, Meant to Be.

Dumplin': Dumplin' and her sitemy review, Puddin' and her site, my review, Pumpkin and her site, my review.

Faith Herbert Origin Story: Faith: Taking Flight and her site, my review, Faith: Greater Heights and her site, my review.


*Note that only If the Shoe Fits is by Julie Murphy.*

Stand Alone's: Side Effects May Vary and her site, my review, Ramona Blue and her site, my review.

Writing With Sierra Simone.

Stand Alone's: A Merry Little Meet Cute and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!