Monday, October 19, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #228, October 19th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #227
Teaser Tuesday #235
WWW Wednesday #235
WOW #232
Will the Time Come #228
Third Sentence Thursday #218
Random Reads #203
First Lines Friday #222
The Reward Challenge Update #213
Follow Friday #205
How Well I Stuck to It #57
Wrote that Review Update #62

Week 42 Reviews:
Praying for Rain
The Last Stormdancer
Stormdancer
Kinslayer
Endsinger

Tours:
Jane Unwrapped: Review

Random:
The Harder You Fall by Gena Showalter Image Quote #1!

OK, so I got  posts in 7 days, What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want to read!

6 comments:

  1. Kinslayer might look like something I want to read.. unless it involves people killing family for real

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all in the Stormdancer series :) And it wasn't people killing family, but there is family killed (though not current! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Like your plan of reading whatever you want to read. So often we have ourselves all tied up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I have a bunch of cover images of books that I want to read, but I don't have a plan there! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Looks like a terrific week for you.

    Hope this week is going well.

    Happy Reading.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was pretty good, but really busy with non-blogger things! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!