Monday, October 26, 2015

Lee Child Author Page

The Story: I'd seen his books around, and they looked really awesome! And then when he blurbed the James Rollins book I picked to start my Follow That Blurb Reading Challenge, I read the first book in his Jack Reacher series, and it was so amazing! I have to read more! I also really enjoyed the movie that was based off the book, too!

Website

Series: Jack Reacher.

Lee Child: Killing Floor and his site, my review, Die Trying and his site, my review, Tripwire and his site, my review, Running Blind and his site, my review, Echo Burning and his site, my review, Without Fail and his site, my review, Persuader and his site, my review, The Enemy and his site, my review, One Shot and his site, my review, The Hard Way and his site, my review,  Bad Luck and Trouble and his site, my review, Nothing to Lose and his site, my review, Gone Tomorrow and his site, my review, 61 Hours and his site, my review, Worth Dying For and his site, my review, Second Son and his site, my review, The Affair and his site, my review, Deep Down and his site, my review, A Wanted Man and his site, my review, High Heat and his site, my review, Never Go Back and his site, my review, Not a Drill and his site, my review, Personal and his site, my review, Good and Valuable Consideration and his site, my review, Small Wars and his site, my review, Make Me and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!