Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #231, October 14th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

The Vanishing Throne by Elizabeth May
Expected Publication: November 19th, 2015
From Goodreads:
My name is Lady Aileana Kameron. 

First the fae murdered my mother. Then they destroyed my world.

Now I’m fighting for more than revenge.

Aileana took a stand against the Wild Hunt, and she lost everything: her home, her family and her friends. Held captive by her enemy, and tormenting herself over her failure, escape seems like only the faintest possibility. But when she gets her chance, she seizes it . . . to rejoin a world devastated by war.

The future is bleak. Hunted by the fae, running for her life, Aileana has only a few options left. Trying to become part of a society scarred by – and hiding from – the Wild Hunt; trusting that a fragile alliance with the fae will save her; or walking the most dangerous path at all: coming in to her own powers as the last of the Falconers . . . 

Oh, this book! I want to read it! I haven't read the first book quite yet, but since this one hasn't come out, it's all good! What about you guys? Happy reading!

3 comments:

  1. Did they do a cover change or am I confusing this with another book? Sounds good though so I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's two covers that I know of, this one, and the one that Jennifer L. Armentrout showcased on her blog recently :) And it does sound good! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Oh, yeah, give me a book with a kick-butt heroine, and I'll want to own and read it, every single time!! This one is certainly one of those, and I want it NOW. Never heard of it before, either, but that doesn't matter. Now that I have, this book HAS to be mine!!

    Thanks so much for the heads up!! : )

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!