Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Patrick Ness Author Page

The Story: The Chaos Walking series was coming out, and I read the first book, and I enjoyed it so much! It sucks that I haven't read more of the series, but I've now read the latest stand alone novel, and it was really awesome, can't wait to read more of his books!

Website

Series: Chaos Walking.

Chaos Walking: The New World and my review, The Knife of Never Letting Go and his site, my review, The Ask and Answer and his site, my review, The Wide, Wide Sea and my review, Monsters of Men and his site, my review, Snowscape and my review.

Stand Alone's: The Rest of Us Just Live Here and his site, my review, A Monster Calls and his site, my review, Burn and her site, my review, Release and his site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!