Monday, October 5, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #226, October 5th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Journey where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!

What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #225
Teaser Tuesday #233
WWW Wednesday #233
WOW #230
Will the Time Come #226
Third Sentence Thursday #216
Random Reads #201
First Lines Friday #220
The Reward Challenge Update #211
Follow Friday #203
How Well I Stuck to It #55
Wrote that Review Update #60

Week 40 Reviews:
Spinning Starlight
Hunter
The One Thing
The Secret Sister
Tonight the Streets Are Ours
The Dogs
The Scorpion Rules
Fans of the Impossible Life
On the Edge
Light of Day
What We Saw
The Revenge Playbook
A Wicked Thing
My Secret to Tell

Tours:
The Protector Project: Review

Random:
Dobby's Lump's Story So Far
We Have the Cover of Charley Davidson #10!!!!
Erin Bow Author Page
Nina LaCour Author Page
Leila Sales Author Page
Rhiannon Thomas Author Page

OK, so I got 32 posts in 7 days, which is pretty great, so I'm happy with that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!