Monday, October 19, 2015

We Have the Cover of My Lady Jane!!!!

Yeah, we have the cover of My Lady Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand and Jodi Meadows!

From Goodreads:
For fans of The Princess Bride comes the comical, fantastical, romantical, (not) entirely true story of Lady Jane Grey.

Lady Jane Grey, sixteen, is about to be married to a total stranger—and caught up in an insidious plot to rob her cousin, King Edward, of his throne. But that’s the least of Jane’s problems. She’s about to become Queen of England. Like that could go wrong.


Yeah! This book! I want to read it! These authors, they are awesome by themselves, and together, well, this book is going to be awesome! Love the writing and what they say! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!