Sunday, July 12, 2020

How Well I Stuck to It #312, July 12th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 29:
Nothing Planned!

Yeah, just another free week, I have lots planned for various readathons, and I pre-added content to this post, because I'm currently participating in Becca's Bookopoly, so I wanted to use that time to read!

Update 28:
Nothing Planned!

vs.

Havoc by Ann Aguirre, Breakout by Ann Aguirre, City of Bones by Cassandra Clare, The Southern Book Club's Guide to Slaying Vampires by Grady Hendrix, The Antidote by Shelley Sackier, Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi, My Calamity Jane by Brodi Ashton, Cynthia Hand, and Jodi Meadows, Origin by Jessica Khoury, The Sign of the Jaguar by Jessica Khoury, Burn the Dark by S.A. Hunt, First of Tomes by Honor Raconteur

Yeah, since I had a free week, I'm glad I read all these books! Can't wait for next week! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!