Saturday, July 11, 2020

To Be Continued Readathon Update 4

So I read my next book for To Be Continued Readathon, and it was The Persuasion, and it was for The Road is Long. I'll be reading Deathless Divide next!

My Reading Journey:

Havoc by Ann Aguirre
Prompt Fulfilled: Top of the TBR Pile
Started On: July 4th
Finished On: July 4th, 9:39 PM
Pages Read: 320

Breakout by Ann Aguirre
Prompt Fulfilled: Boss Level
Started On: July 5th
Finished On: July 5th, 2:03 AM
Pages Read: 336

City of Bones by Cassandra Clare
Prompt Fulfilled: Wildcard
Started On: July 5th
Finished On: July 5th, 9:51 PM
Pages Read: 485

The Persuasion by Iris Johansen
Prompt Fulfilled: The Road is Long
Started On: July 11th
Finished On: July 11th, 11:54 PM
Pages Read: 464

Deathless Divide by Justina Ireland
Prompt Fulfilled: I Like Them, Another!
Started On: July 12th
Currently On: Page 0 of 560

Prompts Left: New Kid, Procrastination, Right Back Where We Started From
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1605

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!