Sunday, July 12, 2020

Wheel of TBR #7, July 12th

I saw Codie's Book Corner doing the Wheel of TBR, and I thought that sounded like a great way to pick what to read from your TBR. So thanks to her! I'll only do 3 spins, because I'm doing this every week, and so it won't make up my total TBR of the week, but it'll be a start!

Rules:
1. On the first week of the month, I'll do 12 spins, for books that I'll have all month to read. For each week for the rest of the month, I'll do 3 spins each week to read each week though I do have the rest of the month to read them. Once a prompt is used, I'll randomly choose one from the list, keeping track of how often a colour comes up. If colour comes up 4 or more times in a month, I'll do another spin once it comes up 4 times.
2. If I don't read a book that week or at least start it in that month, then at the end of the month, if I have more than 2 unread books, I'll unhaul at least one book.

I read City of Bones, The Antidote, Children of Blood and Bone, My Calamity Jane, Origin, The Persuasion, so I have 22 previous books left to read.

Prompts Used This Week:
Jax Pick, Start the Series, Dobby Pick, PDF Book

Jax Pick-Yellow-Dark Song by Christine Feehan-I picked 3 books that were ARC's I'm excited for that haven't been picked yet, put treats on them, and this is the book that he picked.

Start the Series-Rose-Labryinth Lost by Zoraida Córdova-This is the 1st book in the series, and I got the 2nd or 3rd from NetGalley, so it's one I need to start!

Dobby Pick-Cyan-The Guinevere Deception by Kiersten White-I picked 3 books that are part of reading challenges that haven't been picked yet, put treats on them, and this is the book that he picked.

Extra Spin for Yellow-PDF Book-Orange-Good Girls Lie by J.T. Ellison-I have this book as a PDF, so it fits the prompt!

I swear, I didn't cheat to get both Jax and Dobby Pick this week. It just happened. But lucky for me, so that I don't get treats for just one doggie!

Colour Totals:
Red: 2
Orange: 3
Yellow: 4
Chartreuse: 1
Green: 1
Spring Green: 2
Cyan: 3
Azure: 2
Blue: 0
Violet: 2
Magneta: 2
Rose: 3

Prompts for Next Week:
Number-Red
PDF Book-Orange
Mom Pick-Yellow
For Fans Of-Chartreuse
Ugly Cover-Green
Year-Spring Green
Highest Rated-Cyan
Genre Most Read-Azure
Retelling-Blue
One Word Title-Violet
ARC-NetGalley-Magenta
Start the Series-Rose

So those are some of the books I'm going to try to read this week. What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!