Saturday, January 2, 2021

Among Us Readathon Update 1

So I read my first book for Among Us Readathon, and it was Symbiont which was for the prompt Fake a Task, and I'll be reading Chimera next! Well, this worked perfectly! I want to read my book for Vent on Sunday, which means I have to kill someone next. And I wanted to read Chimera, which is my sci fi read, which is lime and red. Red is my favourite colour (why I chose it here) and so I couldn't kill a fellow red first, and green is my least favourite colour, and lime is a shade of green, so it really worked out! 

My Reading Journey:

Symbiont by Mira Grant
Prompt Fulfilled: Fake a Task
Started On: January 2nd
Finished On: January 2nd, 6:48 PM
Pages Read: 604

Chimera by Mira Grant
Prompt Fulfilled: Kill Lime - Sci Fi
Started On: January 2nd
Currently On: Page 0 of 512

Prompts Left: Vent, Blame Someone Else, Kill Yellow, Kill White, Kill Red, Kill Purple, Kill Pink, Kill Orange, Kill Green, Kill Cyan, Kill Brown, Kill Blue, Kill Brown, Kill Black, Kill Extra 1, Kill Extra 2
Read: 1
Pages Read: 604

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!