Monday, January 4, 2021

Among Us Readathon Update 4

So I read my next book for Among Us Readathon, and it was Cursed which was for the prompt Kill Pink, and I'll be reading Ask Me No Questions next! 

My Reading Journey:

Symbiont by Mira Grant
Prompt Fulfilled: Fake a Task
Started On: January 2nd
Finished On: January 2nd, 6:48 PM
Pages Read: 604

Chimera by Mira Grant
Prompt Fulfilled: Kill Lime - Sci Fi
Started On: January 2nd
Finished On: January 2nd, 11:07 PM
Pages Read: 512

Calculated Risks by Seanan McGuire
Prompt Fulfilled: Vent
Started On: January 3rd
Finished On: January 3rd, 11:57 PM
Pages Read: 448

Cursed by Thomas Wheeler
Prompt Fulfilled: Kill Pink - A Weapon on the Cover
Started On: January 4th
Finished On: January 4th, 9:12 PM
Pages Read: 416

Ask Me No Questions by Shelley Noble
Prompt Fulfilled: Kill Yellow - A New to Me Author
Started On: January 5th
Currently On: Page 0 of 368

Prompts Left: Blame Someone Else, Kill White, Kill Red, Kill Purple, Kill Orange, Kill Green, Kill Cyan, Kill Brown, Kill Blue, Kill Brown, Kill Black, Kill Extra 1, Kill Extra 2
Read: 4
Pages Read: 1980

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!