Friday, January 8, 2021

Book Blogger Hop #170, January 8th

The Book Blogger Hop was originally created by Jennifer from Crazy-For-Books in March 2010 and ended on December 31, 2012. With Jennifer's permission, Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer relaunched the meme on February 15, 2013. Check out the hop here

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop's purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

The Question of the week is: What upcoming books are you intrigued to read in 2021? (submitted by Billy @ Coffee Addicted Writer)

Of course there's the Sarah J. Maas release, a Court of Silver Flames, The Hawthorne Brothers by Jennifer Lynn Barnes, A Crown of Gilded Bone by Jennifer L. Armentrout, The Queen's Weapons by Anne Bishop, Wild Sign by Patricia Briggs. Of course there's others, but I don't want to make a lengthy list! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. There are so many books we could name! I am still reading Patricia Briggs' backlist and haven't made it to her newer books. Her books are awesome. I really want to read Jennifer L. Armentrout someday. And The Hawthorne Brothers sounds really good. I read a few of the earlier Black Jewels books by Anne Bishop. I'm partial to her Others series, which I love (and need to catch up on too--story of my life!). I hope you enjoy all of these when you read them! Have a great weekend. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I have one or two of Patricia Brigg's series left to read, but I'm caught up on Mercy and Anna for right now. And Jennifer L. Armentrout just has so many books in so many genres! And it does, I loved the first book, and that ending was evil! And I started the Black Jewels series last year, caught up to what was published, and they were top reads of 2020. The Others series is excellent as well :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. I read indie books, so I don't have much of a list as they don't have long pre-releases. I'm also trying to read the books I already own so I'm avoiding looking 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that's too bad. On the up side, it's not like you have to wait long between getting a release date and that release date arriving :) I have so many books, but I mostly buy books after I read them, so that helps :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!