Sunday, January 10, 2021

How Well I Stuck to It #338, January 10th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 2:
Blood Heir by Ilona Andrews, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare

Tour Books: NA.

Review Books: NA.

NetGalley: NA.

Edelweiss: NA.

Rereads: 1. Check.

New Books: 1. Check.

This is a short week, but I have a bunch of other books to read, so a short week is wanted! 

Week 1:
Symbiont by Mira Grant, Chimera by Mira Grant, A Heart So Fierce and Broken by Brigid Kemmerer, White Sand, Volume 2 by by Brandon Sanderson, Rik Hoskin, and Julius Gopez 

vs.

Symbiont by Mira Grant, Chimera by Mira Grant, Almost Forever Always by Anica Mrose Rissi, Calculated Risks by Seanan McGuire, Singing the Comic-Con Blues by Seanan McGuire, Cursed by Thomas Wheeler, White Sand, Volume 2 by by Brandon Sanderson, Rik Hoskin, and Julius Gopez, 
White Sand, Volume 3 by by Brandon Sanderson, Rik Hoskin, and Fritz Casas, The Red Scrolls of Magic by Cassandra Clare and Wesley Chu, Ask Me No Questions by Shelley Noble, Tell Me No Lies by Shelley Noble

Well, I read all but one of what I planned, but I did read plenty more this week, so I'm happy with it, and I can't wait for next week! 

What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!