Friday, August 6, 2021

First Lines Friday #534, August 6th

First Lines Friday is a bookish meme hosted by Literary Marie of Precision Reviews. We encourage all of our fellow book bloggers and bookhearts to play along.

-Grab your current read(s)
-Share the first line(s)
-Include the title and author so that other FLF participants can add the book to their TBR Lists!

"There's something about lounging in a bath of blood that makes me want to stay until my fingers shrivel enough to show the outlines of my bones. My toes peek out of thick ruby ripples. Slick drops slide off my
fingers and splash with an echo in the tub like spicy pone batter dripping off a mixing spoon." -Blood Like Magic by Liselle Sambury

This is not much more then the teaser I had yesterday, but I got an ARC of Archangel's Light, and I dropped everything to read it! But now I'm getting back to it, and I can't wait to read this book, it looks, sounds, and now has started off creepy and great, and I need to read more! What about you guys? Happy reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!