Saturday, May 7, 2022

Week 18 Review: Shifters and Mistletoe

From Goodreads:
Heat up your holidays with eight sexy wolf shifter romances!

This novella anthology brings you brand new, never-before-seen stories of strong males brought to the brink by fierce females.

Join New York Times bestselling, USA Today bestselling, and award-winning paranormal romance authors Asa Maria Bradley, Carrie Ann Ryan, Cecy Robson, Kait Ballenger, Kate SeRine, L.E. Wilson, Maria Vale, Terry Spear for hunts across moonlit snow with wolf shifters who bare their bodies, their hearts--and their teeth.

My Review:
This was a really fantastic collection of stories! I mainly read it for the Maria Vale book, but I had a great time with all the rest of this holiday shifter stories! Who doesn't like a cozy holiday romance, with a paranormal twist? They were all so great to read!

I thought that this was a collection of shifter stories at Christmas. But almost all of these stories also had a storm, which meant these couples staying together in tight quarters for however long the storm went on. And that was really great to read! 

I was most looking forward to Wonderland, from the Legend of All Wolves series. I thought that it was set before the final book, but in the authors note it said it was set afterwards, which I wish I'd known, but it didn't have an impact on the story. I really enjoyed seeing Lenora and Sten act on this attraction that's been between them for so long! It was a lovely read! 

I haven't read any of the Seven Range Shifters series, but I have read her vampire series, and I had a really great time reading this story! I do think that there's other series in this book, but with the new Goodreads page, it's only showing one series, so I can't be sure. 

I had a really great time with this collection, and I'll have to check out some of these other series! 

Authors: Asa Maria Bradley, Carrie Ann Ryan, Cecy Robson, Kait Ballenger, Kate SeRine, L.E. Wilson, Maria Vale, Terry Spear
Series: A Legend of All Wolves #5.5, Seven Range Shifters #4.5
Read: April 30th, 2022
Source: Ebook.bike
Reason Why: Had some authors that I enjoy, and it's a Prequel & Sequel Challenge 2022 Book!
Publisher: Kaering LLC
Published: December 7th 2021
5/5 Hearts
5/5 Books
5/5 Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!