Monday, October 9, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading #644, October 9th

It's Monday! What Are You Reading is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date where we share what we read this past week, what we hope to read this week...and anything in between! This is a great way to plan out your reading week and see what others are currently reading as well...you never know where that next "must read" book will come from!
What happened in the past week:

Weekly Memes:
It's Monday! What Are You Reading #643
Teaser Tuesday #651
WWW Wednesday #651
WOW #647
Will the Time Come #644
Third Sentence Thursday #634
Random Reads #620
First Lines Friday #647
Book Blogger Hop #313
The Reward Challenge Update #629
Wheel of TBR #176
How Well I Stuck to It #481
Wrote that Review Update #478

Week 40 Reviews:
A Map of Days

Magical Readathon: Orilium: 

Becca's BookoplAthon: 

Random:

OK, so I got 30 posts in 7 days, which was nice, I got to take my vacation easy, I'm not working today, but that's because it's Thanksgiving (much prefer it to be in October vs. November, because then there's a month without a big holiday with a big feast) But yeah, read some really great reads, and I can't wait for this coming week! What about you guys? Happy reading!

So this week I want to read whatever I want from the rolls! 

6 comments:

  1. Looks like another productive week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and this was me taking it easy, just trying for a book a day, which I mostly succeeded at! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. Great week as usual! I hope you find something great to read this week too. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And so far, so good, I've read some books that I'm really excited for! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. I am finishing reading, "Eleanor Oliphant Is Completely Fine" by Gail Honeyman. It is a touching and beautifully written novel that explores themes of loneliness, trauma, and the power of human connection. The story's quirky and complex protagonist, Eleanor Oliphant, is both endearing and relatable. As readers follow her journey, they will find themselves immersed in her world and rooting for her personal growth and happiness. The novel combines humor, heartache, and hope in a compelling narrative that keeps you engaged until the very end. Overall, it's a highly recommended read for those who enjoy character-driven stories with emotional depth.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!