Friday, December 1, 2023

Bookgammon Readathon December 2023 Sign Up

So I'm taking part in Bookgammon, which takes place throughout the month of December, hosted by Nicke at Nicke Pearson! Find Nicke's announcement video here!

I made a list of books that are a mix of books that I really, really want to read, and some that I really, really should read, before the end of the year. I listed them alphabetically, then put it in a random shuffler, and shuffled them a few times, and this is what I got:
  1.  This Vicious Grace by Emily Thiede
  2. The House by Christine Lauren
  3. A Disaster in Three Acts by Kelsey Rodkey
  4. Escaping Mr. Rochester by L.L. McKinney
  5. Knight Assassin by Rima Jean
  6. The Endless War by Danielle L. Jensen
  7. Bone Weaver by Aden Polydoros
  8. Dawn of Fate & Valor by Lucinda Dark and Rebecca Grey
  9. Burned by Cyn Balog
  10. The Female of the Species by Mindy McGinnis
  11. The Warden by Daniel M. Ford
  12. Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
  13. A Year to the Day by Robin Benway
  14. Wildfire by Hannah Grace
  15. Belzhar by Meg Wolitzer
  16. When You Wish Upon a Star by Elizabeth Lim
  17. An Unreliable Magic by Rin Chupeco
  18. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
  19. Dreamstrider by Lindsay Smith
  20. Children of Ragnarok by Cinda Williams Chima
  21. Steelstriker by Marie Lu
  22. Hot and Badgered by Shelly Laurenston
  23. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst
  24. Going Bovine by Libba Bray
So here's the books that got selected in the game:
Roll 1: 7-Bone Weaver by Aden Polydoros
Roll 2: 5-Knight Assassin by Rima Jean
Roll 3: 13-A Year to the Day by Robin Benway
Roll 4: 12-Fire & Heist by Sarah Beth Durst
Roll 5: 21-Steelstriker by Marie Lu
Roll 6: 24-Going Bovine by Libba Bray

So those are the books that I'm going to read! Can't wait to read them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!