Saturday, July 4, 2015

Allison Brennan Author Page

The Story: Speak No Evil was a Follow That Blurb Reading Challenge Book, so I read it, and really enjoyed it! And yeah, I can't wait to read more of her books!

Website

Series: Lucy KincaidPredator TrilogyEvil, FBI Trilogy, Prison Break Trilogy, Seven Deadly Sins, Max Revere NovelsMoreno & Hart Mysteries.

Lucy Kincaid: Love is Murder and her site, my review,  Love Me to Death and her site, my review, Kiss Me, Kill Me and her site, my review, If I Should Die and her site, my review, Silenced and her site, my review, Vacation Interrupted and her site, (Part of *Love Is Murder*), Stalked and her site, my review, Reckless and her site, my review, Stolen and her site, my review, Cold Snap and her site, my review, Dead Heat and her site, my review, Best Laid Plans and her site, my review, No Good Deed and her site, my review.

Vacation Interrupted is a short story in Love is Murder, set in the Lucy Kincaid world, here's my review.

Predator Trilogy: The Prey and her site, my review, The Hunt and her site, my review, The Kill and her site, my review,

Evil (Slightly related to the *Predator Trilogy*): Speak No Evil and her site, my review, See No Evil and her site, my review, Fear No Evil and her site, my review.

FBI Trilogy: Sudden Death and her site, my review, Fatal Secrets and her site, my review, Cutting Edge and her site, my review, Aim to Kill and her site, (part of *Sweet Dreams*).

Aim to Kill is a story in Sweet Dreams, set in the FBI Trilogy world, here's my review.

Prison Break Trilogy: Killing Fear and her site, my review, Temping Evil and her site, my review, Playing Evil and her site, my review.

Seven Deadly Sins: Deliver Us from Evil and her site, (Part of *What You Can't See*), Original Sin and her site, my review, Carnal Sin and her site, my review, Ghostly Justice and her site, my review, Mortal Sin and her site, my review.

Deliver Us from Evil is a short story in What You Can't See, set in the Seven Deadly Sins world, here's my review.

Max Revere Novels: Maximum Exposure and her site, my review, Notorious and her site, my review, Compulsion and her site, my review, Poisonous and her site.

Moreno & Hart Mysteries: Crash and Burn and her site, my review, Hit and Run and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Murder in the River City and her site, my review, 36 Hours and her site, my review, Killing Justice and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!