Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #224, July 28th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from Rogue Rider by Larissa Ione, page 52.

"Someone had tried to dress the place up with colorful paint, construction paper artwork, and cheap Christmas garland on the gray, cracked walls and rusted iron railings, but it was still a gore-toad in a kitten suit. Wait...what the hell was a gore-toad?"

Good question! But you're the one with the missing memory, Reseph! What about you guys? Happy reading!

4 comments:

  1. Haha! I want to know what a gore-toad is too. :-) This sounds like a fun read. I like the cover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Probably some sort of demon :) And it is a really great read, I enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. That's a good question. What is a gore-toad?

    mine: https://storytreasury.wordpress.com/2015/07/27/teaser-tuesday-leviathan-wakes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, when I was going through the compendium, I kinda skipped through the different demon species, so no clue! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!