Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #218, July 8th

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating!

Deceptions by Kelley Armstrong
Expected Publication: August 7th, 2015
From Goodreads:
Olivia’s life has exploded. She’s discovered she’s not only adopted, but her real parents are convicted serial killers. Fleeing the media frenzy, she took refuge in the oddly secluded town of Cainsville. She has since solved the town’s mysteries and finds herself not only the target of its secretive elders, but also her stalker ex-fiancé.

Visions continue to haunt her: particularly a little blond girl in a green sundress who insists she has an important message for Olivia, one that may help her balance the light and darkness within herself. Death stalks Olivia and the two men most important to her, as she desperately searches to understand whether ancient scripts are dictating their triangle. Will darkness prevail or does Olivia have the power to prevent a tragic fate?

Not a lot coming out today, but yeah, this book makes up for that! What about you guys? Happy reading!

10 comments:

  1. She seems to really popular this week so thanks for sharing! I hope to see you around my blog

    Katelynn
    www.literarychameleon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, but she's such a great author, love reading her books! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  2. This is the first I've heard of this one!! It does sound really good though! And that cover is gorgeous! Is it bad that I've never read anything by this author? I hope you get a copy soon and LOVE it! :D

    Here's my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's a pretty great series! I'm enjoying it so much, and I hope that you check out something by her, because they're just fantastic! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Oh, that sounds really good! Thanks for bringing it to my attention. Great pick!
    Check out my WOW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I can't wait to read it, because it looks so great! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Sounds great! Thanks for sharing.

    Check out our WOW & learn how to win an ARC copy of SIX OF CROWS!

    Leydy @ OUaT

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoy this post and this was my WOW this week as well. Although I posted a different cover. All the cover changes and multiple covers for this series are driving me crazy. However, the series itself is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) Because it's a really fantastic book :) But the Canadian covers haven't been changing :) Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!