Sunday, July 26, 2015

How Well I Stuck to It #45, July 26th

So I decided that I should have accountability on sticking to what should be in a week, so I'm doing How Well I Stuck to It every Sunday, because my schedule should be fixed in by now!

Week 31:
Saturday: Every Choice by Samantha Rey, The Nightmare Charade by Mindee Arnett, Gilded by Christina Farley, Silvern by Christina Farley
Sunday: Extraction by Stephanie Diaz, Rebellion by Stephanie Diaz, The Aftermath by Jen Alexander
Monday: Angelfall by Susan Ee, World After by Susan Ee, Zeroboxer by Fonda Lee
Tuesday: Pretty Amy by Lisa Burstein, The Next Forever by Lisa Burstein, Dear Cassie by Lisa Burstein, Make it Right by Megan Erickson
Wednesday: The Pearl Savage by Tamara Rose Blodgett, The Savage Blood by Tamara Rose Blodgett, Stray by Elissa Sussman, Forbidden by Kimberly Griffiths Little
Thursday: After the Red Rain by Barry Lyga, Peter Facinelli, and Robert DeFranco, Dead to Me by Mary McCoy
Friday: Evidence of Things Not Seen by Lindsey Lane, She Is Not Invisible by Marcus Sedgwick, Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira

Tour Books: 2. Check.

Review Books: 1 Check.

NetGalley: 12. Check.

Edelweiss: 2. Check.

Meme Books: NA.

Rereads: NA.

New Books: 1. Check.

Pretty good week, with some really great books! What about you guys? Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!