Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Dean Koontz Author Page

The Story: Well, I saw Tick Tock at the library just before I started blogging, and it looked really great, and so I read it, and I enjoyed it so much! Then I started to pick up the Dean Koontz Frankenstein series, and it was so amazing! He just writes such fantastic books and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Website: Dean Koontz Frankenstein, Odd Thomas, Pendleton.

Dean Koontz Frankenstein: Prodigal Son and his site, my review, City of Night and his site, my review, Dead and Alive and his site, my review, Lost Souls and his site, my review, The Dead Town and his site, my review.

Odd Thomas: You Are Destined to Be Together Forever and his site, my review, Odd Thomas and his site, my review, Forever Odd and his site, my review, Brother Odd and his site, my review, Odd Hours and his site, my review, Odd Interlude and his site, my review, Odd Apocalypse and his site, my review, Deeply Odd and his site, my review, Saint Odd and his site, my review.

Pendelton: The Moonlit Mind and his site, my review, 77 Shadow Street and his site, my review.

Stand Alone's: Tick Tock and his site, my review, Velocity and his site, my review, Intensity and his site, my review, Relentless and his site, my review, Breathless and her site, my review, The City and his site, my review, The Neighbour and his site, my review, Wilderness and his site, my review, Darkness Under the Sun and his site, my review, Innocence and his site, my review, What the Night Knows and his site, my review, Your Heart Belongs to Me and her site, my review, The Darkest Night of the Year and his site, my review, The Husband and his site, my review, The Taking and his site, my review, The Face and his site, my review, By the Light of the Moon and his site, my review, Ashley Bell and his site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!