Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Teaser Tuesday #222, July 14th

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) "teaser" sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
Today's teaser comes from The Body Electric by Beth Revis, page 167.

"When I think of that time, I remember how very, very alone I felt. But in Jack's memory, he's there. He'd heard me from the street, and he climbed the fire escape ladder. And found me."

Yeah, I know that's double. But I wanted to make it an even better teaser! What about you guys? Happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. I like to give a little more for my tease too. Two sentences never seem to be enough. This tease is a good one!

    Mine is from The Raven Boys: http://www.foofynotfoofy.com/foofynotfoofy/2015/7/14/teaser-tuesday-the-raven-boys-by-stiefvater

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome :) And it is the bit of the situation from the synopsis, which makes it even better of a collection of lines for me! Thanks for stopping by! Happy reading!

      Delete

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!