Thursday, July 16, 2015

Katee Robert Author Page

The Story: I received a copy from NetGalley of Queen of Swords, and yeah, I'm so glad that I did, because it was such a really fantastic book, and I enjoyed it so much! And the sequel, oh, boy, that was so great, too! Can't wait to read more by Katee Robert!

Website

Series: Sanctify, Wicked Villains, Sabine Valley, Dark Olympus, A Touch of Taboo, Bloodline VampiresA Deal With A Demon, Crimson Sails.

Sanctify: The High Priestess and her site, my review, Queen of Swords and her site, my review, my reread, Queen of Wands and her site, my review, Queen of Pentacles.


Sabine Valley (Spin Off of *Wicked Villains*): Abel and her site, my review, Broadrick and her site, my review, Cohen and her site, my review.




Court of the Vampire Queen is a bind up for Sacrifice, Heir, and Queen. 

A Deal With a Demon (Spin off of *Bloodline Vampires*): The Dragon's Bride and her site, my review, The Kraken's Sacrifice and her site, my review, The Gargoyle's Captive and her site, my review.

Crimson Sails (Spin Off of *Bloodline Vampires*): Hunt on Dark Waters and her site, my review, Blood on the Tide and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!