Monday, July 6, 2015

Susan Elizabeth Phillips Author Page

The Story: Call Me Irresistible was one of the books that I found when I found Acheron, and while it took me a good long while, I read it, and enjoyed it so much, and the sequel! Now to read the rest of her books, yeah!

Website

Series: Wynette, Texas, Chicago Stars.

Wynette, Texas: Fancy Pants and her site, my review, Lady Be Good and her site, my review, Glitter Baby and her site, my review, First Lady and her site, my review, What I Did For Love and her site, my review, Call Me Irresistible and her site, my review, The Great Escape and her site, my review.

Chicago Stars: It Had to Be You and her site, my review, Heaven, Texas and her site, my review, Nobody's Baby But Mine and her site, my review, Dream a Little Dream and her site, my review, This Heart of My Mine and her site, my review, Match Me If You Can and her site, my review, Natural Born Charmer and her site, my review, Untitled.

Stand Alone's: Kiss an Angel and her site, my review, Ain't She Sweet and her site, my review, Heroes Are My Weakness and her site, my review, Breathing Room and her site, my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!