Saturday, July 4, 2015

April Henry Author Page

The Story: I received The Night She Disappeared from NetGalley, and it looked really great, so I checked it out and read it! And it was pretty fantastic, and I enjoyed it a lot! And since enjoyed a few other of her books, and I can't wait to read more!

Website

Series: Point Last Seen, Triple Threat, Mia Quinn.

Point Last Seen: The Body in the Woods and her site, my review, Blood Will Tell and her site, my review.

Triple Threat: Face of Betrayal and her site, my review, Hand of Fate and her site, my review, Heart of Ice and her site, my review, Eyes of Justice and her site, my review.

Mia Quinn: A Matter of Trust and her site, my review, A Deadly Business and her site, my review, Lethal Business and her site, my review.

Stand Alone's: The Night She Disappeared and her site, my review, Girl, Stolen and her site, my review, The Girl Who Was Supposed to Die and her site, my review, Shock Point and her site, my review, Torched and her site, my review, Learning to Fly and her site, my review, The Girl I Used to Be and her site, my review, Run, Hide, Fight Back and her site, my review, Two Truths and a Lie and her site, my review

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!