Sunday, July 5, 2015

Tamora Pierce Author Page

The Story: The Circle of Magic series was at my middle school library, so I read it. Later on, I found The Will of the Empress at the library, and all were so great! So sometime after I started blogging, I tried the series again! Though I'm going to have to restart that!

Website

Series: Circle of Magic, The Circle Opens, Circle Reforged.

So like Sherrilyn Kenyon's Dark-Hunterverse, there's going to be an overarching series, with series that are within it.

Emelan: Sandry's Book and her site, my review, Tris's Book and her site, my review, Daja's Book and her site, my review, Briar's Book and her site, my review, Magic Steps and her site, my review, Street Magic and her site, my review, Cold Fury and her site, my review, Shatterglass and her site, my review, The Will of the Empress and her site, my review, Melting Stones and her site, my review, Battle Magic and her site, my review, Untitled.

Circle of Magic: Sandry's Book, Tris's Book, Daja's Book, Briar's Book.

The Circle Opens: Magic Steps, Street Magic, Cold Fury, Shatterglass.

Circle Reforged: The Will of the Empress, Melting Stones, Battle Magic.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so comment away! I'll comment back if you leave a post-specific link for me to visit! If you leave that link, I'll always comment back, even if it's like, a month late!

This is an award free blog! Thanks for thinking of me but I just don't have the time to pass it along!